Skip to content
- The LOHST team’s work with Guardian journalist, Amelia Gentleman, to shine a light on the plight of young Albanian asylum seekers, Published 5th March 2023
- The LOHST team submit a response to the Parliament Joint Committee on Human Rights Call for Evidence on the Human Rights of Asylum Seekers in the UK
- LOHST peer-researcher shares young asylum seeker’s experiences of navigating the asylum system during and in the aftermath of the pandemic
- ‘Who should take responsibility for the hundreds of unaccompanied children seeking asylum missing in the UK?’ – The LOHST project team respond to reports of hundreds of unaccompanied asylum seeking children who are missing from temporary hotel accommodation in the UK. Published on 27 January 2023 – Stories – Liverpool Law School – University of Liverpool
- LOHST research is featured in the Mirror article Home Office ‘waging psychological war’ on child asylum seekers with ‘destructive’ delays – Mirror Online.